[ddots-l] Re: no adware conflicting with avast

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 10:06:11 -0500

I had AVG but I couldn?t seem to figure out how to disable it when I wanted
to use Sonar. I am now using Avast because I can pause it when I need to use
sonar. Do you find AVG to be accessible? I didn?t find it to be very
accessible at all. Do you have to use the jaws cursor for most of it?

May the peace of God that passes all understanding guard your heart and mind
in Christ Jesus

God Bless You!

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                Website