[ddots-l] Re: new member

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 08:39:26 +0100

Welcome George!

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
E-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of gar@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 06 April 2011 20:03
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] new member

Hi everyone,

My name is George and I'm a new list member, living in NYC.  Just wanted to
say hay.  When I get smart enough to ask a question, I'll probably say more.

At 01:58 PM 4/6/2011, you wrote:

Don't even get me going on UPS.

I bought a Roland gr 33 guitar synth on eBay 2 weeks ago.  On the day it was
supposed to be delivered, it was lost.  After 3 days the seller gave me a
refund, and it turns out that UPS had routed the package back to him.

I then ordered a used gr 33 from guitar center.  That one was damaged.

So here I go again ordering my 3rd gr 33 in 2 weeks.  On the day it was
being dropped off, the UPS guy didn't knock or ring the bell.  He just left
a slip on the door.  I went down to pick it up, got it and ran to the car to
open the box.  This time it was guitar center's bad, in the box I found a
Roland gr 20, not a 33.

I'm starting to think its not in the cards for me to have one of these
things...

Shawn Brock