[ddots-l] Re: new computer and DAW blues!

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 15:51:04 -0400

It's an audio interface yes, try Google.

At 02:13 PM 4/4/2011, you wrote:
Sorry...
but, Is the sapphfire a audio Interface?
What is it igzactly?
Sorry for a stupid question...
I'm asking because i'm looking for a interface for my mikes, and a extirnal sound card?
On 4/4/2011 12:32 PM, bob Reid wrote:
I believe it. He certainly knows a lot more than I do about processors.

BTW, I bought the Saffire Pro 14 at Long and McQuade for around $300. It looks like a big square rack mount that sits on my desk. It has its own independent control pannel called Saffire Mix Control. It also comes with some pluggins including Ableton Live LE soft synthe which I haven't tried yet.
Bob.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Smart
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 12:32 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: new computer and DAW blues!

Bob, this guy is good and really knows his stuff!

At 12:16 PM 4/4/2011, you wrote:
Well if you have skype and jaws tandom capabilities, I can definitely help in this area, work on geting sonar up and running, and also on optimizing your system to make it a better daw. If you're interested let me know!

D!J!X!