[ddots-l] Re: my sonar package.

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:38:28 -0400

Hi,

If you ordered CakeTalking, it will be shipped on a separate DVD labeled
Dancing Dots Products and Demos.  The sleeve should have braille on it.  If you
cannot find that, go to www.DancingDots.com/ct/8.5sj and download CakeTalking
from there.

However, as you probably know, you must first install SONAR.  One of those 4
DVD's contains the installation program for SONAR.  If you requested us to do
so, we should have brailled your SONAR Serial Number on the outside of the box
containing the 4 DVD's.

On the page at www.DancingDots.com/ct/8.5sj  you will find a link to an
important document called:
Instructions for installing SONAR

Be sure to review that document.  Also, see important information on that page
about updating your version of SONAR 8.5 to version 8.5.3.

If you have difficulty, send an E-mail to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we will
help you.

Regards,
Bill