[ddots-l] Re: musical thoughts

  • From: Paul Leishman <pmleishman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:09:57 +0100 (BST)

Well, no one can doubt the musicianship. However, sounds like band in a box on
a good day. Track 1 “Escalator Going Up”. Track 2 “escalator Brocken Down”. I
prefer track one’s production but with track two’s guitar instead on the track.
E.G. the eq, fx etc.. Hey, but I've just been blasting out ACDC on my guitar so
what do I know!