[ddots-l] Re: musical thoughts

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 13:47:33 -0700

Oh, and a few other things I should disclose:

1: This person who did the programming and keyboard playing isn't blind, isn't on this list, and I won't share his name on list.

2: The cost of this work is $1000.

3: I'm asking your thoughts because I respect the opinions of my fellow engineers, musicians and everyone who is a listener of music.

Shawn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Brock" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>