[ddots-l] Re: motu

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:00:35 -0400

The cue mix software will install automatically when you install the motu drivers. You won't need to use it unless you intend to monitor the input signals directly from the interface rather than using your console or sonar's input monitoring.

Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "dr cc" <clrcar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>