[ddots-l] Re: motif xs firmware 1.10 released

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:35:07 -0400

It'd be a lot of money to put out just to do that. And honestly, I don't use
features like that, so it is hard for me to answer that question.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

Internet Radio station: http://www.nhbradio.com

Internet radio show Wednesday nights from 8 to 11 pm eastern, returning July
of 2008.