[ddots-l] motif questions

  • From: "Jeff Molzow" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 21:55:37 -0500

Hello All You Motif Experts:

After all of Drizz's and other tutorials hard work and dedication, I'm about
to make the plunge into purchasing the Yamaha motif. If you don't mind,
would some of you take the time to answer some questions on or off list??

1> Is the Motif XS series just as accessible for a blind player as the S
series.
2> Is there a difference between the Motif s6 and a Motif 6??
3> Does anyone know where I can find any of the Motif S series for purchase
(Used is fine).

Thanks for your help
Jeff