[ddots-l] Re: motif

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 12:19:02 +0100

Hi all,

Darren H just informed me that a lot of the musicians on this site use the
Motif? talk about putting my big foot in it?
Well truly against the ropes, I must say, it was the Yamaha RM1X more than the
Motif that used to fry my Brain.
The RM1X is a Dance Station accessible by counting cursor positions, counting
clicks on knobs and all that Jazz.
I use to use it mainly as a sequencer.

The Motif I used was the rack Version, not two many of the buttons were dual
function so it wasn't too hard to navigate.

Please don't tell me there are RM1X fans on this site?
I'm beginning to feel like Ricky Hatton.

Steve W