[ddots-l] Re: mixing down and mastering tips

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 18:42:00 +0100

David, What bit rat and sample rate are you working at. Do you have Sound Forge? If so then, you could do the dithering from 24 bit to 16 bit in Sound Forge.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions, Music and audio production,
Mixing, Mastering: www.philmuir.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Eagle" <deagle_889@xxxxxxxxxxx>