[ddots-l] mixing down

  • From: "THOMAS DE ROSA" <tomdenyc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:48:44 -0500

Hi all.  I need some help from you experts out there.  I get my project mixed
down in the project work space  and sonar sets up an new track which it labels
entire mix.  I can't figure out how to export this or turn it into a MP3.  Can
this track be exported onto a cd or do I have to save it on my hard drive and
then rip it on to a cd.  It's not clear from the cake talk manual what to do
next.  Any help would be appreciated. Can you tell me what the process is?

Tom