[ddots-l] Re: missing files

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 19:49:12 -0700

no, not importing. you can check what global audio folder is in sonar 4, by
opening options\global, tab back once to the general tab then arrow right to
the audio tab and tab once to the global audio folder. there you should be
able to read the path to that folder .
the other thing you can do and i think is the best option is to load every
project and save it as a bundle file.
this file contains the midi and audio data, including mix, effects and
everything else.
then open sonar 6 and load every bundle and saving it as a new project.
this way you can select a folder for the audio of every project so you can
keep track of all your information.
----what i do is to enter the project title , then enter the folder where
the cwp file will be saved, and then the audio folder within the same
folder.
so when i look for the song i go to my projects partition, then open the
folder with the project title, and there i will find the audio folder and
the many versions i will be making of the song.
that way you always know where your wave files are and where the cwp files
are, and if you make many versions you can  revert to other versions at any
time.
i hope my explanation was clear.

nd Luck Music" <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>