[ddots-l] midi setup

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:32:07 -0500

I'm using a midi controler with a midiman 4x in sonar. I'm trying to get the
midi controler to trigger a roland xv5080 module. I installed the ins def files
for the module in sonar, but cant seem to pull them up. If i'm on a midi track,
i go to the output, and switch it to midisport A, where the roland is plugged
into, but the ins def banks and patches still dont come up. Also, when I open
sonar up, i have midi tracks and audio tracks there, i only want 16 midi tracks
for now. how do i get rid of the audio tracks?
Thanks.

Omar Binno