[ddots-l] Re: midi problem and a couple of other quick questions

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 19:24:35 -0400

Try getting on the audio track of one of the synths you insert. Then turn the audio engine off and back on by holding alt then pressing z. I had this problem recently, and that's what i did to fix it.

Omar Binno

www.omarbinno.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Brinkley" <justinsane02@xxxxxxxxx>