[ddots-l] midi problem and a couple of other quick questions

  • From: Dennis Brinkley <justinsane02@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:20:01 -0700 (PDT)

hello all, i am using cake walk sonar 7 producer addition with a lexicon
interface for my sound and a m audio axium midi controller when ever i add a
synthasizer i have a delay between when i press the key and when it plays the
sound. My midi controler is hooked in by a u s b 2.0 port this is killing me
cause when i play the pianno is a like a one second delay or so. if anyone can
help i would appreciate it. also i was wondering if there is something i can
get for cakewalk that has premade beats patches samples and loops to compose
stuff with or does cakewalk have this anywhere. if so please let me know and
how do i get to it.