[ddots-l] Re: metronome settings

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:21:22 -0400

Hello:
Just set it up the way you want, then resave your normal template.  Make sure
you save the template in the folder where your templates are stored.  You are
probably not hearing the midi click because it is set up to be received on
channel 10, which is normally used for drums.  You probably don't have anything
receiving on channel 10 on the assigned port.
Gord