[ddots-l] metrenome problem

  • From: "Brian Kijewski" <sitedblind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:03:53 -0500

Hello everyone:
I have finally gotten around to getting the midi working in Sonar 2.2. The
only problem I'm still facing is that the metrenome is not working
correctly. It comes through the PC speakers fine (but that is too quiet and
not very useful), but will not come through my delta sound card and into my
stereo speakers where everything else comes out. I have made sure that
channel 10 is assigned to the drums, turned the recording click on, but when
I press R for record, there is know sound from the metrenome. All the midi
is coming through my sound card perfectly, but I am unable to get the
metrenome working. Any ideas of what may be going on and how I may be able
to fix it?
Also, in Sonar sometimes the little noises (when you arm a track, for
example) do not work. It is as if the sound card sometimes has troubles
playing those sounds along with the audio at the same time.

Brian Kijewski

Check out my band's music at:

http://www.soundclick.com/cosmicrepercussions