[ddots-l] Re: level meters

  • From: "Ross@blindluck" <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:23:30 -0500

Paul,

I think you are pretty close to my problem.  I tried checking the items you
mentioned and several liked the bus meter would not take a check even after
I rebooted several times.  I'm going to install Sonar, version 4 tomorrow
and I hope it will be more stable.  Thanks for the  tip.

Ross

Ross Wine-Sky
Blind Luck Music
1708 21st Avenue S., Box453