[ddots-l] Re: latger interface

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:50:09 -0000

Focusrite Saffire Pro 40.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
E-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of chad morrison
  Sent: 16 February 2010 23:26
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [ddots-l] latger interface

  I am using Sonar 7 with the cake talking  7 scripts.  i have a computer
that i got threw dancing dots and Sonar. i dont know all the information
about it.  I would like to know if there is a interface out there that has
at least 8 analogue in and 8 analogue out.  in college we used a digeatech
oo2 with 8 in and 8 out and then an apigy connected by light pipe with 8
more in and out,  all this wired into a macki 32 by 8.  i would like the
same kind of set up if i could.  Is an OO2 or an OO3 conpateble with sonar
and cake talk, or what other interfaces have people had luck with.  i am
currently using  a presonus fire box with two analogue ins
  thanks