[ddots-l] Re: kind of related to music

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 18:12:50 -0500

Thanks Dave.  I was having that problem on my work machine and I.T. people
don't wanta know about my adaptive technology problems with exception of maybe
one guy...  (grin)

Nick

        From: neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 23:26:27 -0400

        Yeah I do it all the time to and I've never had a problem.

        May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart
and mind in Christ Jesus.

        God bless you!

        Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

        email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx