[ddots-l] Re: kind of related to music

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 10:59:41 -0500

Is your JAWS running from the system tray?  If it is, insert from the
numpad, otherwise known as the JAWS key, plus F11 should have shown JAWS in
the system tray as well?  Is JAWS on your taskbar?If so, you might want to
choose run in system tray.  That's a personal thing, I suppose.

K.

From: neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 23:26:27 -0400

Yeah I do it all the time to and I've never had a problem.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus.

God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com <http://www.nevillepeter.com/>

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx