[ddots-l] Re: kind of related to music

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:53:40 +0100

MessageHi Kevin,
Using F11 to get to system tray only showed my Virus protection, arrows up,
down, left and right did nothing.
Maybe it's just my system.
The Window key and B, worked.
Don't know enough about computers to understand why, just glad it worked.
Steve W

      From: neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 23:26:27 -0400

      Yeah I do it all the time to and I've never had a problem.

      May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus.

      God bless you!

      Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

      email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx