[ddots-l] Re: introducing sonar x3

  • From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 12:39:27 -0700

So, Cakewalk is leaving us in the dust?
Sad!!

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 12:02 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: introducing sonar x3

as much as I love CakeTalking and use it daily to do work, I think it's time
we take a look at Reaper as a community, and what it would take to rewrite
ReAccess. If Cakewalk wil not play ball and haven't for some time, and are
now part of Gibson Corp, perhaps it's time to put our eggs collectively in
another basket.

The cost savings not to mention less computing power required, are only two
great things in favor of Reaper.

At 11:55 AM 9/28/2013, you wrote:
><http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/SONAR/whats-new.aspx>http://www.cakew
>alk.com/Products/SONAR/whats-new.aspx