[ddots-l] Re: introducing sonar x3

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 07:18:01 -0400

reaper is 50 dollars of close to it much cheaper. cheaper than jaws upgrades thats for sure.

At 10:21 AM 9/29/2013, you wrote:
I no that garageband is not ment for pro, and it stil need a lot of
improvement and access, but I strongly consider taking alook at that
for my midi needs. Mac is not everything, but at least the cluttered
scripts are less or gone for the most part. But for anything more pro
than garageband I amafraid that's a problem. I stil don't understand
the object navigation in NVDA at all yet. Call me dum? And I find its
not always snappy enough like jaws can be. But I don't even no how
much longer I am willing to keep paying for upgrading jaws wile most
new releases don't bring the best features really to the user. I will
get a mac and have alook, maybe somewhere in the future we could have
a combination of solutions, like using some software on IOS with pro
gear, and where needed other stuff on windows/mac? I'm not sure how
reaper cater for midi stuff as I don't no the program. Is it cheaper
than sonar?

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451