[ddots-l] Re: inserting busses

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 07:46:00 +0100

Your buses aren't in the track view.  They are in the buss view.  Use the key
combination, Shift
Down arrow, in order to access the buss view.  Shift up arrow, will bring you
back to the track
view.  Regarding inserting busses, this is achieved by pressing the
applications key when in the
buss view, and choosing the type of buss that you wish to insert.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production