[ddots-l] Re: inputting turns

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 17:41:58 -0500

OK, Graham, sounds like Bill S. has provided us with some good information
(thank you, Bill!).

Braillem is a useful list although it tends to get active and then quiet at
long intervals.  I'd also recommend that people who are into braille music
notation subscribe to our own GOODFEEL list.  Go to
www.DancingDots.com/listserv.htm for subscription instructions.  Contact
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any difficulty subscribing.

Bill