[ddots-l] input monitoring

  • From: "Blind Luck Music" <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:34:27 -0400

I am using sonar version 4.2.  I'm working on a song with about 40 audio tracks
recorded, some of which were recorrded by a sighted engineer.  I do have two
separate users, one for blind engineers and one for cited ones.  Suddenly, when
I create a new track and set the input correctly, it will not record.  When I
hit shift control A, it tells me the correct track is armed and no tracks are
armed which have input monitoring on.  How do I turn the input monitoring back
on?  Thanks.

Ross

Ross Wine-Sky
Blind Luck Music