[ddots-l] iZotope Accessibility beta program

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 15:17:45 -0500

Hi folks,

Some of you can skip this post as you have already signed up. Thank you in advance for your partisipation!

To those who missed the press release from iZotope Inc., they are committed fully to implementing as much accessibility support into their product line as possible. This means full screen reader support!

We rarely get this kind of openness and commitment from software developers. I'm contacting you in the hope that you will help them out, not just smile at the good news and move on.

You can join their beta program to test and provide feedback on accessibility implementation, and included in that will be a license to run Ozone 4, their mastering plug-in suite, and RX, their very advanced audio restoration application. that's right, free software!

To participate, please send email directly to Tedd Terry,
tterry@xxxxxxxxxxx
He will send back a short questionaire for you to fill out, detailing what DAW software you use and on what platform, what screen reader you use, etc.

Thanks for reading and I hope you decide to become part of the team.

Chris Smart

Original Press release announcing commitment to accessibility:
http://www.izotope.com/press/1.14.2010%20-%20iZotope%20Expands%20Support%20to%20Accessibility%20Software.html