[ddots-l] help with MIDI file needed

  • From: "Joanne Jordan" <jordanj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:24:26 -0500

Hello
This is Joanne Jordan here.  A very thoughtful person sent a link to this list
with MIDI files to Mozart pieces.  I am learning to play a Mozart piece on the
piano.
I got a new computer and I saved the link that was in the message to my
favorites list.  When I try to play it on my new computer, it says that
internet explorer can not find the link.  The link is below.
www.mozart989.netteyim.net
Is this the correct link?  Could this kind person send the link again?  If you
don't want to send it to the list again, my e-mail address is
jordanj@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your help.