[ddots-l] Re: guitar rig 3 not showing up in sonar? and service center not installed?

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:12:00 -0400

Hi.  Okay, that worked and now I have guitar rig 3 and the service center
installed.  I authorized it with sighted assistance and that went fine.
However, it's still not showing up in sonar even though I've ran the vst
plug ins scan multiple times.  I checked and the guitar rig 3 dll file is in
the vst plug ins folder in the cakewalk folder but it's not seeing it for
some reason.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Cameron.