[ddots-l] guitar rig 3 not showing up in sonar? and service center not installed?

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 17:51:39 -0400

Hi all.  I had some working eyes giving me a hand registering superior
drummer 2.0 and EZ player pro today.  That all went fine.

However, when we went to authorize guitar rig 3, it said the service center
was not installed.  And even though I did another scan of the vst folder,
the guitar rig 3 plug does not show up in the soft synths menu under vst
plug ins.  I checked and the guitar rig 3 dll is in the cakewalk folder in
vst plug ins.

I looked on the sonar eight producer disc under custom install and don't see
any native instruments anything.  I also looked in the additional content cd
and don't see anything.  Am I missing something here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can run it as stand alone from the start menu, but we had no luck
authorizing it.

Superior drummer sounds freaking great by the way for anyone who hasn't
tried it out/heard it yet.

Thanks,

Cameron.