[ddots-l] Re: guitar recording

  • From: Michael C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 22:43:11 -0500

cool Mike I'll look in to all of this. Another thing I just realized, that if you simply want to use your Pod Xt, or Xt pro, to scroll through your presets, you can set Jaws to Say all, and use the scroll knob on the Pod Xt, and Xt Pro, of course each time you go to a different preset, you need to listen to the whole output that Jaws announces, and scrolling quickly doesn't interupt jaws when you scroll with the unit, but its just another way to gain access to your presets. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>