[ddots-l] Re: guitar recording

  • From: Michael C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 21:08:23 -0500

when you run the line6 monkey software and get to the update page and then tab in the list view of line6 monkey it will hi lite the items which need updating. So for instance if you don't have your cursor automatically hi lited on the flash bios update, then you don't need to update it. Furthermore when you go to the update page you should hear Jaws tell you the first update which is needed by catigory. IE audio, Flash, Software. If it says that only the Guitarport software is needing the update then you don't need to update anything else. On the other hand if you hear that the audio driver needs updateing then when you tab to the list of updates since the audio driver is the first catigory, then all you need to do is to down arrow to the other items. Once you have selected the update you want to update then just simply tab over to update selection and hit the space bar. the most recent up to date flash bios is version 3.2. So as you are arrowing down the list of updates in the monkey software listen for the versions. EG. Flash and listen for the versions. If it says flash memory 3.2, and then says after 3.0, then you will need to update the flash memory. I keep on saying bios, but its actually memory. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>