[ddots-l] Re: guitar plugins

  • From: hf <neep23@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:45:25 -0400

There is a couple of free vst guitar plugins that are extremely accessible
with the use of Directixer. go to www.hitsquad.com/smm you should be able to
find at least 3 of them.

Sonar comes with revolver which is not very accessible but if your happy
with presets, you could get to them with the Jaws cursor.

The big one's, Native Instruments GuitarRig and IKMultimedia's Amplitude are
alsow very accessible with Directixer. But they will cost you.

Directixer is about 60 dollars I think now. It will expose all of the
parameters in a list form and its easy to tweak.
HF