[ddots-l] Re: gpo

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 09:22:27 -0500

Hi did you take all the defaults on the install?  just curious?
At 10:40 PM 12/3/2009, you wrote:
I got mine to work but I can't say I know why yours isn't working. Maybe
Gord can chime in because I just got it and I don't know much about it yet.

May the peace of God that passes all understanding guard your heart and mind
in Christ Jesus

God Bless You!

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                Website