[ddots-l] Re: getting started with omnisphere and its hsc set.

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 12:17:45 -0400

Hi.  Yes I have.  I am also using the latest version of hsc as well as the
latest sonar 6 and beyond sets.

Whether I choose the command from the hot spot set list, or, input the
command on the keyboard, nothing happens.  I don't get any errors or any
kind of feedback with jaws.  Also, when my sighted friend is browsing
through presets etc, there is nothing.  Jaws just says presets: no preset,
then vst act and a bunch of letters on the next line.

All my other hsc sets are behaving as they should.

Thanks,

Cameron.