[ddots-l] Re: getting shocked by equipment in home studio, any suggestions?

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:16:08 -0500

Alex Harvey's brother got killed by an improper earth ground live on stage in
the 60's.  It really isn't something to play around with.  If you've got two
pieces of equipment grounded at different potential and touch one with one hand
and the other with the other hand, the path between goes through your heart.
Not fun!

Nick