[ddots-l] gear still for sale

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:13:47 -0500

The following pieces are still for sale with reduced prices. Accept paypal.
Buyer pays shipping, will not ship gear until payment is received.

Kurzweil k2661. 61 key Kurzweil k2600 compatible workstation with sequencer,
rom block 4 is installed. Will throw in a scsi cd-rom drive with a bunch of
sample CDs. If you buy Kurzweil Display Reader, you will probably have the
most accessible workstation in the world. Ribbon controller included as
well. Was asking about $2000, now asking $1700.

Korg Radias.Korg's virtual analog synth, 49 key keyboard, 4 part
multitimbral with effects. Including a text file with panel layout
description. I did not ever get around to writing up the menu structure, but
they don't rap from what I can tell. I think I was asking roughly $800 or
so, now asking $600.

Roland VK8m.Virtual organ module from Roland. Works perfectly. Has a third
party sound set loaded ito it that enhances the leslie simulation. Table top
module, real drawbars, sounds awesome. It needs an update applied which is
generally done through midi to fix a midi issue. Update can be found on
Roland's web site. Was asking about $800, now asking $600.

Novation Nova desktop unit.Another virtual analog synth, a table top unit, 3
oscillators, sounds great, have a file with the panel layout, manual in pdf
which explains the menu structure. This is an accessible unit, but it will
take a bit to figure out the menu structure. Asking $300, was asking $350.

Korg m3 73 key version. I know it has a touch screen, but maybe there is
somebody with low vision or somebody who knows somebody. Unit is expanded
with the radias plugin board. I do have the sample expansion, but the memory
slot is broken so can't install it. If you don't need to load a lot of
samples, it is no big deal. Upgraded to version 2.0. Was asking $1700, now
asking $1500. Will sell the radias keyboard and m3 together if you like, as
you can mount the radias module in the 73 key chassis. Selling both for
$1900. Which will save you a couple hundred bucks.

Email me off list if interested. Thanks.

--

Damon Fibraio

personal site: http://www.keyboardguy.com

band site: Days Before Tomorrow http://www.daysbeforetomorrow.com

Find me on facebook as Damon fibraio or twitter as dfibraio