[ddots-l] fs: lowered prices on remaining gear for sale.

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 19:16:43 -0400

Hi.  I accept payment via paypal and will ship to any confirmed address in
the continental USA.

Will consider trades for current or last generation mac book pro still under
warranty, high end acoustic electric steel string or classical guitars,
palmer speaker simulator, motherload, maybe a weber unit or other direct
guitar recording solution, tube condenser microphone, etc.

Thanks,

Cameron.

Pac Mate Omni QX420, with or without 20 cell Braille display, includes
original packaging, headphones, USB cable, charger, strap, carrying case,
2gb compact flash card, wireless cf card, Ethernet cf card adaptor, latest
firmware installed as well as windows mobile 6.2, Microsoft pocket office, I
pack, windows live messenger, aim, skype, daisy player, audio recorder, etc.

Everything is mint and up to date, includes warranty and sma etc which I can
transfer to you after purchase.  Unit is only a few months old and was
$4450.

Make me an offer for the unit with or without Braille display.

Mint Breedlove stage series D25sr acoustic electric guitar, solid spruce
top, rosewood back and sides, dred body, single cutaway, gloss finish,
pinless rosewood bridge, dual action trus rod, lr bags stage pro active
preamp system on board, satin finished neck, includes hard case, keys, spare
saddle, pics, other extras, and blank warranty, less than 3 months old.

$699

Hughes and Kettner Switchblade all tube 100w 2x12 combo guitar amp, never
gigged, four channels, digital effects, floor controller included.  As used
by Alex Lifeson of Rush.

Very easy to modify or create patches then save them without sighted
assistance.  You can also back up your patches to a pc.

$1249

Mint Line 6 low down ld300 pro 300w 1x15 bass combo amp with tweeter, DI
out, effects, 5 channels, etc.

Never gigged.

$449

Mint boxed SIIG two port firewire 400 PCI express card with ti chipset.
Works with mac book pro, or any pc laptop with a PCI express slot.

$39

George foreman jumbo xl grill with temp/timer controls and removable
dishwasher safe grilling plates.  (this is a really good staple for the
kitchen and never set the smoke alarm off once, not that I burned anything,
but still.)

$45