[ddots-l] Re: follow-up to skip to columns complaint

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:50:32 -0400

Thanks Brian,

I am hoping to hear your informed opinion on my latest crisis post which aludes to a potential virus problem. Hahahahallllpppp! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Smart" <BSmart@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:34 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: follow-up to skip to columns complaint

Hi Phil.

The double sized task bar is the fundamental problem. It is normal for the
task bar to float on top of other windows, and CT takes that into account.
However, if the task bar is larger than normal, and covers up part of Sonar,
then this totally confuses CT. This is complicated by the fact that there
isn't any way that I know that CT could use Jaws to determine if the task
bar is too large. SO, if it is, all you get is odd performance in CT.

BTW: Your column skip bug will be fixed in the maintenance release of CT,
along with the other bugs that were found after release. The maintenance
release will be coming in about a week.

Bryan