[ddots-l] Re: feed back?

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:46:49 -0400

Thank you Darin for your advice. Are there tools available in Soundforge
that would give it that sparkle? If so what are they? If not where would I
find them?

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus.

God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx