[ddots-l] Re: feed back?

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:36:28 -0400

Neville, I think that's wonderful wonderful music. Thank you for making my day! Do you and your wife travel together to churches, or you by yourself? I'm in Michigan, I wonder how much it would cost us to bring you here. I'm not sure what our budget is right at the moment, but I wanta look in to it for certain. My congregation would be totally blessed by your music, and if my praise team and you could do some things together, well my friend, I think that could actually add some years to my life! I loved your musical arangements so much. Pretty darned good job with the acoustic guitar synth, and that fretless bass was very nice to. Were they from dimension, oh yes and the strings. Not so much the sound but the way you played them, that's what really did it for me. If you'd prefer to write me off list, my email is

greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 cause if nothing else I want to buy your CD.
Thanks again for your glorious music. Sincerely.
----- Original Message ----- From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>