[ddots-l] Re: extracting vocals

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 05:23:41 +0100

Hi Omar
I've just checked and there is an option in Audition the centre channel extract
and one of the presets is accapella (apologies for the spelling). It's as good
as the vocal remove in that it certainly focuses on the voice but there is
still a trace of the background music. It's good but perhaps not good enough.
Regards.
Gordon