[ddots-l] Re: exporting to mp3

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:13:54 -0000

did anyone ever had the old Atari 1040? This was a 1 mega bite Computer.

In 1986 I used this system before moving to hardware sequencers, I believe this may have been just before Kate Walk days.

I used this system for 3 Years, it did my head in so much, that I didn't go near desktop Computers again for at least 15 Years.

Glad I have Sonar now.

Steve W

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx