[ddots-l] Re: exporting to mp3

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 05:35:25 -0000

You can actually configure any mp3 encoder, but there's a certain degree of tech ability needed to manually enter the settings.

Personally, I'd pay for the unlock code from Cakewalk if you have the spare cash.

I paid for my version and it was set up in 2 seconds.

Cheers
Darren
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>