[ddots-l] Re: enable sonar jaws surface

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 01:09:39 -0400

Hi, read my other message for more info on the oxygen. Depending on what
synth you're using, you can program the oxygen to switch presets/programs,
or to fully send ou bank and program changes. You can program it to mute or
solo tracks in sonar, controll volumes and panning, controll effects etc.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____