[ddots-l] Re: emergancy

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:04:33 -0400

thanks phil I really couldn't use the auto tune set even if I wanted to,
because I can't navigate in sonar at all. I was reading about doing a role back
so that I could use CT again, but I'm not sure if I want to do that since I
didn't get the installation right. I'm afrade that I may make things worse. I
could really use someone walking me through getting my old settings back.