[ddots-l] Re: emergancy

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 07:33:50 -0000

Neville wrote: I must admit that I'm a little embarrased that I didn't think to
check my midi in put ports. It just goes to show what a creature of habit I
am. Since I never had to worry about midi in put ports before, I assumed that I
would not have to worry about them now.

Phil replied: you don't need to be embarrassed at all.    Congratulations!!
You have just learned the first rule of hardware and software.  Don't assume
anything!  When it comes to using Sonar and things not working, I doubt you
will ever assume anything again.  This will make you much better at
troubleshooting your system.  As Stacy rightly said, the main thing is that you
got it working.  Good stuff!

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production