[ddots-l] Re: embossing music files in goodfeel

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:59:19 GMT

Hi,
I suspect that your embosser settings don't match the settings on your embosser
or your top of form isn't set properly.  For the Juliet, you should tear off
the pages that are in the embosser, press OL then 2 E and then try it again.
I recommend posting messages like this to our GOODFEEL listserv.  You might
also want to send them to me first since you're beta-testing GOODFEEL.
Thanks,
Albert
Are you using GOODFEEL 3?  If you ar

-- Luis Ricardo Elias <lre4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi listers:
When I emboss music files created in lime to my Juliet classic embosser, the
following happens.
It starts brailling out page1, then all of a sudden form feeds itself to the
middle of page2, and after that it assumes that the middle of a page is the
top of every page.  This wastes an enormous amount of paper and isn't very
convenient.
Any suggestions?

Luis Ricardo Elias
Phone: (928)774-1959